CoverGirl

By 3:45 PM

I got this CoverGirl Lash Blast with a synthetic brush in black, 2 for $12.00 with a free lipstick. I was really disappointed with this one - but my expectations were too high. I thought the synthetic brush would give a smoother application with less clumping, but the liquid actually ending up clogging the brush and it clumped on my eyelashes more than the regular plastic brushes. With careful work, though, it does give a natural finish. If you don't put on makeup on a daily basis like me, then this is still okay to liven up the eyes a little.

The Wetslicks gloss that came with the mascara was actually really great. It matched my skin tone and had a cool, pepperminty feel on the lips. It also didn't taste like plastic like a lot of other glosses do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments